HR Manager (Ref: 67)
GlobalProfilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Chief People Officer - Head HR for our leading multinational client in FMCG.
Purpose of the Job: Provide functional leadership for all HR activities within the organization in the development and achievement of annual operating and strategic plans.
- Formulate and implement all Human Resources policies, budgets, objectives and plans designed to achieve growth, development, revenue and profit targets
- Provide functional leadership to the CEO and other functional heads in all Human Resources activities
- Oversee development and implementation of annual People Planning Review for the company.
- Implement measures to increase employee retention and keep labor cost in accordance with the Annual Operating Plan.
- Oversee all organization development/change activities designed to create an organization climate and culture that is focused upon increased employee satisfaction/motivation and thus increased productivity and individual / team performance
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a University degree in human resources, industrial relations, psychology or business related discipline; additional academic/professional qualification would be useful
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ proven leadership experience at policy making level; International experience, retail/service and/or multi-outlet industry experience is an added advantage